CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

Sender:
From:
"Martin W. Wessendorf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 09:11:55 CDT
In message  <[log in to unmask]> Christian Soeller writes:
> About one and a half month ago there has been a discussion about making
> fluorescence spectra (emission and/or excitation) available online. A few
> people offered to publish the spectra but then the discussion somehow
> diverted mainly to discussing the most appropriate data format.
>
> I hope I do not appear to be impatient but is finally anyone going to make
> any data available in any format at all (or did I already miss an
> announcement) ?

I got approval from Academic Press to reproduce the figures from my paper two
weeks ago, just before heading overseas, and thus haven't done anything further.
However, Aryeh Weiss (who first asked about making spectra available)
volunteered to set up a Web page for them.  We'll send out a notice when we put
the figures and the raw data up.

Sorry to keep you waiting.  If you have any urgent requests, let me know and
I'll try to get them to you asap.

Martin Wessendorf