CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

Sender:
From:
Patrick Van Oostveldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 14:55:53 +0200
Dear confocal cytologists,

We have a problem here for looking at the nuclear membrane which we think
is folded and show many thin fingershaped invaginations. In
conventional
microscopy our FITC- labelled antibody show a nuclear labelling but
confocal microscopy reveals this highly invaginated nuclear membrane.

As we would like to confirm this we think about the visualisation of the
nuclear membrane by anti-lamin antibodies. It seems that MATRITECH,
somewhere in CA,MAS, provides these anti-bodies.

Has any of you an exact adress of MATRITECH?
Does anybody of you has other suggestions to stain the nuclear membrane
more specific?

Tanks

Lab. Biochemistry & molecular cytology
Coupure Links 653, B9000 GENT (Belgium)