CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

From:
Dean Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 16:56:37 -0700
Alas, I typed my home zip code rather than our company zip code in the
address noted below. Please forgive the double posting, and note the correction.

Customer Support Engineer
*************************
Due to continued growth in its biomedical division, Applied Precision, Inc.
is presently seeking a Customer Support Engineer to work for the DeltaVision
product line. DeltaVision is an optical sectioning, deconvolution microscope
for high resolution, fluorescence imaging in 5-dimensions.

We are seeking a person with a technical background, experience in optical
microscopy and research instrumentation, and experience with or aptitude for
using SGI/Unix-based computer systems. The person must have excellent
communication skills. Responsibilities include customer support, system
installation and service, and support of conferences and workshops.
Extensive travel is required.

Ideal candidates are interested in learning about and helping others to
understand and use new technology. You must be comfortable working in a
team-based environment, and be able to work independently.

This is a very good opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing product
that makes a significant contribution to the field of microscopy.

For more information about this opportunity, send your cover letter and
resume to:

Applied Precision, Inc.
8505 SE 68th St.
Mercer Island, WA  98040