CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

From:
robbie sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 23:23:11 -0400
Hi there.

I have been trying to use a tv-coder from Creative Labs.  I have no
success in its usage nor in having repaired.

I was surfing at a friend's house and found your E-mail address on a
site concerning tv coders.  Maybe you can help me.

I have not been able to get Creative Labs tv-coder to work on any of my
computer systems.  Was wondering if you had any luck.

Noted that Creative Labs has gone from an internal to an external
tv-coder???

Have talked (voice) to Creative Labs and faxed their technical support.
Response 10 months to 14 months.  I noted that they have no E-mail
address.

Do you know Creative Labs E-mail address?

Roger Sarrazin
e-mail at :