CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

From:
Tom Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 16:54:56 -0700
I am not sure about the Cell-Tak solution you reference, but I would suggest
contacting Dan at Bioptechs ([log in to unmask]).

Bioptechs makes a great profusion chamber that I believe can accomodate
sterile conditions.

We have had excellent luck with his products in our live cell imaging work.

Regards,

Tom Donnelly

>Anyone knows how to coat the coverslips with Cell-Tak solution and what's the
>optimum concentration to use. Also, I have to culture the cells on the
>coverslip for a few days and so how to keep everything in a sterile condition.
>
>Thank you very much!
>Wing-hung Ko

Tom Donnelly                       206-230-4249 tel
DeltaVision Systems                206-232-4184 fax
Applied Precision, Inc.            [log in to unmask]
8505 S.E. 68th St.                 Web Site: http://www.api.com
Mercer Island, WA 98040