CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1996

From:
Young-Rok Seo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:29:05 +0900
** I send this massage send again, because previous email was returned(But
massage said my email has been listed. I do not understand that. I am not
good at using WWW). If my mail would be listed two copies, I would like to
apologize my fault.

Dear confocalists,

I am Young-Rok Seo, majoring in Molecular Cell Biology as Ph.D.Course in
Korea University. I also engaged in KIST Academia Collaborative Aducation
Program in genetic toxicology Lab, Korea Institue of Science and
Technology(KIST), Seoul, Korea.

 I plan to visit USA from July 22th to August 14th for study and discussion
of my interesting topic and project.
In this term, I would like to learn about Image anylsis and 3D constuction
with Confocal for study on cytoskeleton(actin for cellular immune reaction
and microtubule for clastogenesis). I have studied with fluorescence
microscope but I have no experience with confocal and image analysis. I can
do confocal after this season.
 So, if possible, can you recommend me conforcalist to visit for practical
discussion and learning?
It means potentially determining to collabrate if there is reasonable
things. I have no funding problem.
Of course, beyond study, it is also interesting to make friend with perfect
stranger each other through similar interst.

My schedul is :
July 22-29, Salt Lake City
August 1-7, Seattle
August 8-10, Lexington
August 10-14, Maryland

If possible, I would like to visit one day or more to adapt to my schedule.
Your helps will be invaluable to me.

On the other hand, can you kindly the way of unsubscribe during visiting of
USA?
I got receive the methods, but lost it.
Sorry to sent the mail like this.

Anyway, thank you very much!!

 Best,

 Young

        Young-Rok Seo

       Genetic Toxicology Lab., Doping Control Center,
       Korea Institute of Science & Technology ( KIST )
       PO box 131, Cheongryang, Seoul 136-650, Korea

       MAIL  [log in to unmask]
       FAX   82 2 958 5059
       TEL   82 2 958 5080