CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1996

From:
Paul Krumpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:55:58 -400
   Subject: RE>CONFOCAL Digest - 22 Aug 1996 to 23 Aug 1996
Subbaiah C. Chalivendra writes:

>I would appreciate to have any suggestions on Mac-based image processing
>programs (with their approximate costs; better if they are free) that will
>allow me to make overlays, surface plots, alignments, simple mathematics,
>3-d reconstructions and montages of confocal sections.

--This is a reply from a commercial vendor--

IPLab Spectrum imaging software and related Extension modules for
Macintosh will meet most or all of your needs. You can overlay multiple
fluorescence images to get a full color result, manipulate filter wheels,
stage and Z-axis motors, control cameras and video frame grabbers. We
also have 3-d acquisition and analysis capabilities, mathematical image
manipulation, and numerous other image vizualization, processing,
enhancement and analysis tools.

It is, however, NOT free.

Check out our web site <www.iplab.com/sac> and contact me if you are
interested.