CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1996

Sender:
From:
Richard Hotchkiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 08:07:37 -0600
To: Confocal Microscopy List <[log in to unmask]>
Our group has recently started using indirect fluorescence to examine
white blood cell function. We use a Nikon RCM 8000 laser scanning
confocal microscope with an argon laser. The images we get in the
unlabelled cells are spectacular. We are new in this field and would like
some good references on indirect fluorescence . In particular , we are
interested in examining white cell oxidative burst , phagocytosis , etc.
I believe that gold -labelled antibodies can be used with indirect
fluorescence . If so, does any one recommend a good source?
thanks
Richard Hotchkiss