CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

Sender:
From:
Chris Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 09:34:50 -0700
I know this isn't the focus of this list, but I was wondering if anyone
out there has run into the same problem I just had:

I just bought a Pentium Pro 200 computer to use for image aquisition and
processing.  Initially, I bought a FlashPoint frame grabber from Integral
Technologies for aquiring my images, but it appears that the Pentium Pro
200 is too fast for the FlashPoint card (I called Intergral Tech. and
they are aware of the problem...).

I am currently considering a TCI-Ultra card from Coreco, but would welcom
any other suggestions...

Another bit that may throw a wrench in my plans is that I am currently
running WinNT 4.0 - although I am seriously considering switching to Win95.

Thanks,
  Chris

Chris Tully                                |Work:   [log in to unmask]
Center for Controlled Chemical Delivery    |
University of Utah                         |Personal:     [log in to unmask]
(801) 581-6835           FAX (801) 581-7848|