CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 02:31:22 -0500
Carol,

We cater to microscopists which along with govt and OEM medical clients are
our main market.
DVC Company is a US manufacturer of 10 bit (1024 gray level ) real time
monochrome CCD digital and analog cameras with >62dB S/N and extremely high
sensitivity for flourscence work.  We are the only camera manufacturer that
sells a
real time 10 bit camera for $2095 to $3495 with many options available for
the microscopist and.............offers frame grabber/ digitizer board
systems from many...... manufacturers such as Matrox, Dipix, Mutech, PDI, EDT
etc.....all plug and play with custom cables and also software by many
manufactures such as Signal Analytics, Matrox, Vaytek etc.

If there was ever a helpful all in one company we are.  DVC sell
internationally also.
Visit our web site and talk with me via email or phone further if interested.

http://www.edt.com/dvc/dvc.html

Our web is a store house of how to select a camera and what to look for.

Regards,

Richard Klotsche
DVC Company
619-444-8300 / San Diego