CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

Sender:
From:
David Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 23:49:10 -0500
We are planning a grant to purchase a new confocal, presumably one with
faster acquisition (video rate?) and better sensitivity than our MRC600.  I
have been rereading some of the old traffic regarding what is the "best"
confocal in current opinion.  I have heard virtually nothing about the
Noran and Meridian instruments in comparison to Nikon, Zeiss, BIorad and
Leica.  Are they not worth the energy to investigate or do the users not
read this list?  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
University of Connecticut
U-125