CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

From:
cp tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 20:04:17 -0700
Guy (and others)

I've just gotten info on a new card from Data Translation (DT3152,
I think) that is a PCI frame grabber that streams data to host
memory.  They promise me it will work with my Pentium Pro 200 with
Intel 440HX PCI chip set, and the best part is a price tag of <$700!

Call them for more info - its not on their web page yet.

Chris Tully

On  3 Dec 96 at 9:10, Guy Cox wrote:

> I bought a Matrox Meteor but am currently having some problems with it ...
> It requires a fast computer (it uses the system RAM, not a frame store)
> and is compatible with Windows NT.  However at present mine only
> works with its own software, not the Kontron system I bought it for!
> I'll report further progress.
>
>                                         Guy Cox
Chris Tully                                |Work:   [log in to unmask]
Center for Controlled Chemical Delivery    |
University of Utah                         |Personal:     [log in to unmask]
(801) 581-6835           FAX (801) 581-7848|