CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

From:
William Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:53:38 +0000
I also found the earlier negative correspondence with Noran very surprising. It is
not our experience, and I think I speak for a number of users in Europe, that
Noran has done anything except to provide a really outstanding level of support
and backup for our confocal instrument, in respect of hardware and software. We
have always had virtually instantaneous replies from both their UK and Europe
offices in response to phone calls, faxes and emails, and their on-site response
has also been excellent. We have also had really very good response from their
USA office as well.

I have seen and used the new OZ machine a little already and it appears in very
many respects to be an excellent instrument both in speed and resolution
aspects.

Bill Mason
Head, Laboratory of Neural and Secretory Signalling
Babraham Institute
Babraham, Cambridge   CB2  4AT   UK
Email: [log in to unmask]