CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1997

Sender:
From:
"Robert J. Palmer Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:38:00 -0400
This sort of thing gets discussed on the NIH-Image listserver, even though
that is not quite the point of the list!  The address for subscriptions is
posted below.  However, the best way to evaluate these systems is with
hands-on demos.  All the manufacturers will be happy to set you up with
something.  NIH-Image is, of course, free so no demo is necessary - I'd
just download it and see if it can do what you want to do!!
Rob Palmer
CEB/UT

[UN]SUBSCRIBING:

with one of the following commands in the *body* of the message:

    subscribe nih-image Your Realname
    unsubscribe nih-image