CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1997

From:
Badri Roysam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:27:10 -0500
Ed:

I have seen the Be machine and I was very pleased with every aspect of
it. There was talk of Apple buying BeOS. I think BeOS would have been
perfect for us microscopy related folks. I sure hope this company makes
it.

Badri Roysam
Associate Professor
Advanced Imaging Systems Laboratory
Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590.
Office(JEC 6046): 518-276-8067, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-6261
Web: http://www.rpi.edu/~roysab