CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1997

Sender:
From:
Larry Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:22:12 EST
.Lothar A. BlatterPhysiology, Loyola Univ. Chicago wrote:

"I had my share of problems with service and responsiveness (or lackthereof)  by Zeiss-USA. Last time
this happened I contacted Darlene MGarrett (customer Care Manager, Zeiss USA 1-800-233-2342,
x7725) andthe problem was taken care of very efficiently. I strongly suggest toall LSM users to contact
Darlene Garrett immediately as soon as theslightest problem with service occurs. Maybe this will help
thatZeiss finally does something about their poor service"

Perhaps this is a regional problem.  We have found the Zeiss confocal group quite responsive with our
410.  Especially helpful here in the Northeast is Roxanne Moosher ( 800-543-1033 #7653). I must
admit that we do a lot of hardware & software fixes ourselves, so that when we call the issues are well
defined and somewhat more urgent.

n.b. :  We've no connections with or financial support from Zeiss

Larry G. Moss
medicine & physiology
tufts univ. school of med and new england med. center
boston, ma