CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1997

From:
Gregory Kowalsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:42:48 -0500
Dear list members,

I tried to track down the origin of "Save" spam. Please note: there is
nothing about the death penalty to spammers :]

Being set to the DIGEST mode, I have no header of the original message. I
tried to contact CM list owners, but my mail was bounced due to unknown
error. The only track I did find was the following: