CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1997

From:
Dr M Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:10:57 PDT
Dear Phil

Junk could be insufficient data or low signal to noise that would
prevent useful data being extracted...

In terms of images, the reason for junkig them would be to minimise
archive size and record keeping. I don't see the difference between
this and not recording every image ever taken by a microscope -which
nobody does!

Regards

Mark Cannell