CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1997

From:
Steven Wooding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:55:10 +0100
Dear all,

A few weeks ago there was some discussion of measurement of the 'roughness'
of digital images, unfortunately I trashed the messages and can only find
an archive that runs to the end of 1996. I now realise that I require a
technique for assessing the degree of concentration of a GFP tagged protein
into punctate fluorescent structures within cells. I suspect that this
might be achieved by some measure of the 'roughness' of the image. If the
references that were posted previously could be sent to me direct, or
reposted to the list, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time, apologies for failing to correctly file this
information the first time round.

Yours,

Steve

Steven Wooding                                  "Never knowingly under-fed"

MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology                   [log in to unmask]
Hills Road
Cambridge                                          Phone +44 (0)1223 402424
CB2 2QH                                            Fax   +44 (0)1223 412142