CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1997

From:
Nigel Chaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:13:52 +0200
Dear Fellow Scanfocalists,

>I am working on my Ph.D-thesis. For a part of it I used a CLSM to study
>plant-pathogen interactions. Literature about the use of a CLSM at this
>topic is quite rare. Does anyone know some more papers, especially very new?
>Thanks a lot
>
>Reinhard Stierl

Please see:-

Kobayashi I, Kobayashi Y, Hardham AR, 1994.  Dynamic reorganization of
microtubules and microfilaments in flax cells during the resistance
response to flax rust infection.  Planta 195; 237-247.

Singh A, Xiao Y, Wakeling R, 1997.  Glutaraldehyde autofluorescence useful
in confocal studies of fungi.  Microscopy Today #97-8 (October issue); 16.

Hope the above are of use,

Yours sincerely,

Nigel Chaffey

Dr Nigel Chaffey,
Dept Forest Genetics & Plant Physiology,
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences,
S-901 83 Umeå,
Sweden
Phone: +46-90-786-6305
Fax: +46-90-786-5901
eMail: [log in to unmask]

Looking for another job/position/post...