CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1997

From:
Ted Inoue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 16:33:02 -0500
If anyone has had experience with projection systems for video and computer
displays, I'd appreciate any comments. I've been using an LCD system that
works with a transparency projector and I've been very pleased with it.
Right now, I'm preparing a review article for Solutions! which will
summarize the feedback I get. So to keep traffic low, people should address
their comments straight to me.
Thanks in advance for your contributions.
-Ted Inoue

=========
Solutions! The Digital Microscopy Internet Magazine
http://www.VideoMicroscopy.com
"My father always told me, 'find a job you love and you'll never have to
work a day in your life.'" - Jim Fox

Video Microscopy Solutions!
Phone: 610-458-9174
Fax: 610-458-9175