CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Nick Mace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:30:56 -0500
It was good to re-establish contact this morning,and good to hear that your programs are
getting the over-subscribed reception they deserve.

News from here - NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION

I am giving notice today and will take a position with Genetic Microsystems (VP Market
Development). Tomorrow, I am going to Canada to meet with the BOD of a company about
becoming General Manager, VP of MD, but will have to turn it down and refer the position to
a friend of mine. I hope that works as there are two other GSI people involved.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Nick