CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Sue DeMaggio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:00:30 -0800
Thanks Phil, for the invitation to write the article, and while I could
tell about our system and how it is setup, I don't feel confident to talk
about image transfer in general.  I just rely on Codonics and BioRad to
hook everything up so it works.  I bugged Codonics incessantly about the
difficult ftp interface and was delighted when they introduced the ImageWeb
program.  I purchased it immediately! It sure has made my life easier.  I
also use a scheduling system available over the internet too - my users can
login, check the availability of any system and schedule themselves on it,
from anywhere in the world.  (Again, this is registered users only).  If
you would like an article on core lab organization and use, I could do that.

Sue