CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1998

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:41:18 -0600
From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
To: Martin Wessendorf <[log in to unmask]>
I like our BioRad and the suport has been quite good.  I saw the new
Olympus instrument at Cell Biology and was very impressed; it's also
pretty cheap, and includes a bunch of useful software including either
surface or volume rendering (can't remember which) and pretty much the
same functionsas COMOS in the BioRad system.  I felt it was a very nice
package.  Not so automatic as the BioRad, but the adjustments were all
very simple and right where you could reach them while you used it.  Good
setup.  I don't know of any that are installed though.

*       Anthony Moss                    voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       101 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University                                               *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *