CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1998

Sender:
From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:52:19 -0600
I guess I'd also like to say that the Olympus system, and the Zeiss, allow
for the addition of an additional laser of the user's choosing.  The Zeiss
system has always been this way, and its overall design is very well
thought-out.  Olympus has shown good forsight in this respect.  There was
some sort of limitation on that laser, and I can't recall exactly what,
but it was not a great problem as I recall.  I did not see the new Zeiss's
at this Cell meeting.
*       Anthony Moss                    voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       101 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University                                               *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *