CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:07:41 -0400
Advanced Imaging is a free trade journal, published by Cygnus publishers
out of Melville, NY. For a free subscription,
fax them at (312)922-3165.  They can also be reached at
[log in to unmask]  AI
is frequently full of little tips, tricks and buying info that are hard to
find elsewhere
in one collection... and the editor (Barry Mazor)really understands the
importance of
microscopy in its broadest applications! AI can be found at many
trade shows. I've seen them everywhere from PittCon to the SPIE/OAS meetings.

The benchmark article will appear in the MAY issue.  There was also a lot
of overflow
material on SEM and low light camera, so there is a remote possibility for a
follow-up article.

Thanks for the response.
Barbara Foster
Consortium President
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street - Suite 102
Springfield, MA 01118  USA
PH: (413)746-6931  FX: (413)746-9311  email: [log in to unmask]
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
America's first consortium of microscopy experts offering
 customized on-site training & applications solutions in all areas of
microscopy, sample preparation, and image analysis.  Our goal is to
help you optimize your microscopy.

At 12:00 PM 4/29/98 -0800, Richard Thrift wrote:
>Thanks for your helpful comments, Barbara
>I think this is the second time the name Advanced Imaging has come up.
>Sounds like a useful journal.  I don't find it at our university library.
Can