CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:48:47 -0500
Hi, Everybody:

We have a DSC (differential scanning calorimetry) in our department. It
can give us freezing point depression or enthalpy. What
we want to know is some solution's osmorality and we don't have an
osmometer. Some osmomters use the principle of freezing point depression.
Does anybody out there have some hands on info on good books or references
regarding how to calculate from freezing point depression to osmorality?
Thermal analysis books just give me the details about DSC nothing about
osmorality.
Thank you very much for your time.

Wei Chen
Dept. of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-882-1680
Fax:   573-884-5650