CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Joe Shope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:43:56 +0000
We are interested in quantifying changes in cell volumes.  We use a
BioRad 1024 Krypton/Argon LSCM.

I would appreciate any recommendations and opinions on software
programs  for visualization, volume and surface rendering.  Volume
rendering is the most important factor in the analysis, although
the ability to do all three would be a plus.  We currently use
Windows NT and a Sun or SGI is not an option at this time.

Thanks,

Joe Shope
Department of Biology
Utah State University