CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Ronald Wendenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:27:14 +0200
Fluor objectives contain fewer lenses as compared to apochromats and therefore
they
have a higher transmission at all wavelengths. Fluor objectives does not have
the same
good color correction as apo lenses and they are often called semiapochromats
or superachromats.

Yours,

Göran Ocklind, Ph.D.
Uppsala Univ, Pharmacy /Div  Pharmaceutics
Box 580, 751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
http://www.farmaci.uu.se/~galenisk/