CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1998

Sender:
From:
"D.G. Baskin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:15:41 -0700
You will forgive my asking a question that has probably been massaged ad
nauseum in this forun, but I've just rejoined the listserv and need some
immediate info about printers. We are putting together a confocal
microscope system and want a state-of-the-art printer. We have been
advised to consider Kodak and Fuji printers. I would appreciate any advice
or suggestions about the pros and con of each, or perhaps of others that
we have not heard about, in relation to suitability for a confocal
microscope facility.

Many thanks in advance.

Denis G. Baskin, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Medicine and Biological Structure
University of Washington School of Medicine
VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Seattle VA Medical Center
Box 358280(151)
Phone: 206-764-2138