CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1998

Sender:
From:
"Robert G. Summers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:52:30 -0400
Dear Folks,

In consultation with our listserv experts, I have taken steps to
interdict the spams that have plagued US ALL!  These steps do NOT
involve severing our connection with the BBS....I am unwilling to
do that prematurely... and think that far less drastic steps are necessary.
I don't want to lose our BBS participants!

Lets just see if this works (I am very certain that it will) and if it doesn't,
I guarantee that I will eliminate the newsgroup mirror.

Bob Summers