CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1998

Sender:
From:
"Reece.Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:20:12 -0400
The Bioptechs objective heater I used a few years ago worked very well.  The
only complaint I had was that you had to use some black gooey stuff to stick
the heater to the objective, which made the task of switching to other
objectives a little messy.   My guess is that Dan Fochts has made
improvements to the design since then.  He's very responsive to customers.