CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1998

Sender:
From:
"Dr. Mark W. Tengowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:19:26 -0500
Fellow microscopists,

We recently installed the BioRad LaserSharp 3.1 software to run our
confocal system.  We are still experiencing a crash in the processing
screen as follows:

open a z-series
select montage window, use auto (and ok in this window)
montage displayed beautifully
export document
crashes/closes during the export process

Are others having this problem?  We've been using this new version since
Tuesday.  BioRad tech support has been very busy (I think Marina is the
only one left) and my users are becoming impatient with frustration.  Any
fixes would be appreciated.

Other info: We are using the Compaq Prosignia 300 computer (90 MHz) with
the ShadeMaster board.  Could the problem be related to this hardware?

Respectfully,
-Mark

Mark W. Tengowski, DVM, MS, PhD
University of Wisconsin