CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

Sender:
From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:37:30 -0500
I use Image-Pro Plus.  It's very good and flexible.  They use a dongle,
which can be a pain; I've had 2 go bad, but otherwise, it's pretty good.
Has some learning curve of course, but once you get it, it's fine.  It'd
be good for a multiuser environment.  I'll beusing it for teaching.  I'd
recommend it.

*       Dr. Anthony Moss                voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       131 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University               http://www.auburn.edu/~mossant  *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *
*       USA                                                             *