CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:17:10 -0600
Hi, Everyone:

We are looking into image processing/analyzing software package that allows
both controlling of microscope (stage and filters) and data acquisition
through a cooled CCD camera. It will be used for a multi-user facility and
primarily for low level fluorescent imaging. Calcium imaging is not a
primary concern, though it may be needed in the future.

I posted a message last week regarding Image Pro Plus and "SlideBook". Now I
am asking more general recommendation regarding this type of software. Any
comments will be helpful. I am sorry to bug everyone twice about this.

More specifically, any one has any experience, comments about Metamorph from
Universal Imaging Corp?

Thanks in advance. If you think it is not generally interesting, please send
it directly to me.

        Xuejun Sun,

Xuejun Sun, Ph.D.
Dept. of Experimental Oncology