CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

Sender:
From:
Bill Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:24:50 +0100
In respect of  the discussion of image acquisition and processing systems
from suppliers like UIC, Innovision and others, I would also like to make
list readers aware of our Company's excellent products which include 12-,
14- and 16-bit cooled digital CCD camera systems and outstanding Windows 95
software for a range of applications including ratiometric imaging,
multi-label and 3D studies, digital deconvolution and extensive general
image processing. We have an extensive camera range including interline,
frame transfer and full frame cameras ranging from slow scan precision
devices to fast scan devices with very high imaging rates, and can advise
on the most appropriate camera for specific applications.

We are very proud of the fact that we are one of the few, if not the only,
company around that can offer not only total in-house design and production
of digital CCD cameras (we have been in this business for 14 years), but
also an extensive range of software tools. Our integrated products
supported in the packages also include high speed wavelength changers and
microscope stage control, both or our own design and some from thrid party
providers. We also have a first rate new confocal imaging system called
UltraVIEW.

We have a WebSite which is

http://www.lsr.co.uk

and would be pleased to provide further information to any list readers.

We have excellent representation worldwide for both sales and technical
support, details of which can be found on our WebSite.

Dr. W.T. Mason
Life Science Resources Ltd.
Abberley House, Granham's Road
Great Shelford, Cambridge  CB2  5LQ