CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

Sender:
From:
Felicity Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:20:15 +1000
Dear all,

I am fairly new to this discussion group so I apologise in advance if this
topic has been covered in detail already.

Basically, I have a post-grad student who would like to assess the
architecture of bone (compact and spongy).  She is looking for a fluorescent
dye that will enable imaging.  She doesn't need to disctiminate between the
different cell populations but rather is looking at the arrangement of
trabeculae, etc.  We have a krypton/argon laser with 488nm, 568nm and 647nm
excitation.  We have a number of filters available for detecting emmision on
our Leica TCS4d CLSM.

Can anyone help me out with a dye please?

Many thanks,
Felicity

Felicity Lawrence

Analytical Electron Microscopy Facility