CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:29:04 -0700
From:
"G. Macdonald" <[log in to unmask]>
David, According to Amersham, Cy7 was pulled off the market because there
were instability problems with unconjugated Cy7.  They are trying to
resolve the instability issues.  You might be able to get a sample of the
original Cy7, if they have any left.

Indocyanine green, with a spectrum shifted further red, was
recently suggested to me.  Has anyone tried it for microinjection or
patch clamping?

Regards,
Glen

Glen MacDonald
   Research Scientist
Hearing Research Laboratories of the
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 35-7923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195-7923
(206) 616-4156