CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1999

From:
"D, Neuberger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:13:18 -0500
I guess I have to chime in on this one.  I have three Jaz drives and I use
them constantly; I carry my Jaz disks loose in my briefcase.  Never had a
problem with either the drive or the disks over the past 3-4 years.  Also
have a Zip drive - ditto; it's the type that inserts into the drive bay of
my notebook.  I use them to back up data and image files, i.e. small and
large files like 150MB AVI high speed video files.  Of course, I also back
everything up to CDs for archiving.

Damian