CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Mark Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:16:21 -0600
We have been very pleased with our DVC Co. 1310 and 1300C cameras
(http://www.dvcco.com
respectively.
  Cheers,
Mark
Mark A. Sanders            University of Minnesota
Program Director           Twin Cities Campus
Imaging Center             St. Paul, MN  55108
23-35 Snyder Hall          ph:  612-624-3454
1475 Gortner Ave.          fax: 612-624-1799
http://biosci.umn.edu/imagingcenter
President: Minnesota Microscopy Society
http://resolution.umn.edu/MMS/