CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Ian Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:16:15 +1030
Tom, we were going to buy one of those lenses a couple of years ago when
we set up out BioRad 1024 system. We actually had the money to get the
lens, but Olympus were unable to supply one  - after waiting a year or
so, we gave up and used the money for something else... I'd be very
interested to see how you go, since we find the oil and water lenses
really very good (especially the 60x oil)

IAN

--
Professor Ian Gibbins
Anatomy & Histology