CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:28:02 -0600
If you just want "contact sheets" of thumbnails for your notebook,
Photoshop 5.0 and 5.5 has this capability under FILE:  AUTOMATE:
CONTACT SHEET .  It is not as fancy as the commercial packages but it
does a basic job.

>Hi Tony,
>        we've recently decided to get ThumbsPlus from Cerious software
>(http://www.cerious.com/) its about 70 GBP and since its shareware you can
>give it a go first.
>
>regards
>
>Ian
>

>===========================
>Dr. Ian Hopkinson
>Cavendish Laboratory,
>Madingley Road
>Cambridge.
>CB3 0HE
>ENGLAND
>Tel: +44 (0) 1223 337 012
>fax: +44 (0) 1233 337 000
>===========================
>
>On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Anthony Moss wrote:
>
> > Dear Colleagues:
> >
> > I just received an advertisement for ImageAXS Pro, a program by Caere
> > for keeping track of image libraries.  It looks very interesting.  They
> > have a special deal on it 'til 15 Nov.  I wondered what experiences
> > people have had with this product - would you buy it again; are there
> > any good alternatives.  My platform is PC/Windows 95/98.  Thanks very
> > much in advance for your time.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Tony Moss
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Anthony G. Moss
> > Associate Professor
> > Biological Sciences
> > 131 Cary Hall
> > Auburn University
> > Auburn, AL  36849-5414
> >
> > T: (334)844-9257
> > F: (334)844-4065
> > email: [log in to unmask]
> > http://www.auburn.edu/~mossant

Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
Director, Molecular Cytology Core Facility

3 Tucker Hall
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-7400