CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Christian Lohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:02:04 -0700
Dear Ian,

I'm using Huygens since about 1.5 years. I can't tell you a lot about
the advantages and disadvantages from a physicists point of view. I just
can tell you that I'm satisfied with the results, e.g. a cross section
of an dye-filled axon that looks elliptic in the original image stack
looks circular after deconvolution. That's all I want. However, I'm also
interested in the responses of the more physical experienced list
members to know how 'realistic' my results are.

Regards
Christian

--
Christian Lohr, Ph.D.