CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
'Ramin' 'Rahbari' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:19:41 -0400
Anil-
If you're on a confocal, select the FITC filters w/ the excitation source
for the Texas red [HeNe].  Repeat for the TR and compare w/ singly imaged,
proper filters and proper excitation.  This may give you an empirical read
on your cross talk.
Take heart, even if there is cross talk there are many remedies through
image subtraction, PMT control, and laser power.

        -Ramin