CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2008

From:
Kevin Braeckmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:22:04 +0200
Hi Taryn,

We routinely make fluorescent polystyrene 'nanofibers' of typically 1-5
micrometer diameter which are quite flexible. It should be possible to make
them as thin as 500 nm. We use lasercutting to make shorter pieces of a few
tens of nanometers in length. You can contact me if you would be interested
in this.

Best regards,

Kevin

Prof. Dr. Kevin Braeckmans
Lab. General Biochemistry and Physical Pharmacy
Ghent University
Harelbekestraat 72
9000 Ghent
Belgium