CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2004

From:
Peter Van Osta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:36:28 +0200

Hi,

Since the end of last year the idea of a Human Cytome Project has been
discussed at several meetings. At the F.O.M. meeting
(http://www.focusonmicroscopy.org/2004/program.html) this year the idea
of a Human cytome Project was discussed in public for the first time.

The next occasion will be the European Microscopy Meeting
(http://www.emc2004.be/) in Antwerp at the end of this month (Friday
August 27, Session LS 18. Round table: The Human Cytome project).

I hope it will be an interesting discussion and I look forward to meet
you at the meeting.

An interesting article on the idea of a Human Cytome Project:
Cytomics - New Technologies: Towards a Human Cytome Project
Valet G., Tárnok A.
Cytometry 59A:167-171 (2004)

Some links on the topic:

http://www.biochem.mpg.de/valet/cytompr1.html