CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2014

From:
James Pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:56:39 +0800

Dear List,

I am interested to know any details about the 36 channel hexagonal
array photodetector found in the new Zeiss 880 confocal. All Zeiss
seems to say is that it has made of "32 sensitive GaAsP detector
elements".

I suppose one might assume that it might be a PMT array but I  have
been poking around on the Hamamatsu site without finding anything
that seemed to be hexagonal. Any suggestions?

Jim Pawley
--
Prof. James  Pawley, Shangri La Hotel, Harbin,
email <[log in to unmask]>,   China Cell phone  15636810175