CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2014

From:
Alberto Diaspro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:53:10 +0200

Dear friends,
first of all thank you very much for sending the requested pdf - i do not know why by accessing Cold Spring harbour is not so easy here…

Taking this opportunity I would like to mention 3 works published by my group within the LSFM project (Francesca Cella Zanacchi, Zeno Lavagnino, Marta d’Amora, Giuseppe Sancataldo).
Hope you can find them interesting and any feedback you have is very useful for us.
All the best
Alby

Main papers:

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0067667