CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2014

From:
"Smith, Benjamin E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 00:25:25 +0000

If you want to be more rigorous, ask your engineering or physics department if they have a sensitive, calibrated accelerometer and a spectrum analyzer.  Place the accelerometer on the floor throughout the room you want to place the equipment, and hook it up to the spectrum analyzer.  This way you will know exactly the frequencies you need to damp out.

Ben Smith