CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:45:55 -0700

The specific cards are set up differently (jumper placement) between the OS/2 Warp and the Windows OS (NT4.0 or W2000, I don't recall).  Which are you running?

I will also point out that "better" is sort of subjective.  "Faster" can cause problems if the computer moves too fast for the hardware after all.   The biggest problem we ever had was getting the files off the OS/2, but that was taken care of via networking.  If I was still running an OS/2, I'd just network it to a dedicated server, not that I suspect there are any viruses that can jump from Windows XP or Vista to OS/2 any more.

I miss my ol' 1024.